Free National Children's Museum Tickets
1. Go to www.nationalchildrensmuseum.org/tickets/. Scroll down until you see the “General Admission” section.
2. Click “Select a date” under “Choose Day” to view the calendar. Choose your visit date.
3. Select either the 9:30 am or 2:30 pm time slot. Continue by pressing the “Purchase Now” button. Note, you can only visit for free during these time slots.
4. Find the “General Admission” section. Add the quantity you’ll need in the “Adult,” “Child 1+” and “Child Under 1” fields. Click the blue “Add” button to add to your cart. Then, click “Next.” Note, you can reserve up to 8 adult and child 1+ tickets total.
5. Review your order on the Delivery page and click “Next.” You’ll see the Donation page. Click “Next.”
6. On the Discount page, you will be prompted to add your organization’s unique partner code. Type in BriyaPCS22 and hit the “Apply” button. The total at the bottom of your screen will be adjusted to $0. Click “Next.” Please do not share this code.
7. Fill out the contact information. Note, your tickets will be sent to the email address you provide on this page. If you do not have access to email, please contact Wendy Guardado.
8. Look for your confirmation email, which will include your electronic tickets in addition to important information regarding your visit (directions, tips, faqs, and guest policies).
Be prepared to show the QR code on either a printed or electronic ticket when you arrive at the Museum. If you are no longer able to use your tickets, please cancel your reservation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.